Sugar Plum Cheesecake Bars
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon ice water
- 16 ounces (2 packages) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Sugar Plum Jam
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9×13-inch pan. Place flour, confectioner’s sugar and salt in food processor and pulse. Add butter and process until the dough begins to form a ball, adding ice water if necessary. Press dough evenly over the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake until crust is lightly golden (about 20 minutes). Let cool for 30 minutes.
While cooling, prepare filling. Mix softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs and mix just until eggs are incorporated.
After crust cools for 30 minutes, pour cheesecake filling evenly over the crust. Spoon Stonewall Kitchen Sugar Plum Jam randomly on top of filling and then swirl with a toothpick to combine. Bake for approximately 35-45 minutes or until center is set. Allow to cool in pan.