Strawberry Spinach Wrap
The PERFECT summer wrap – light and FRESH! Need some protein? Add grilled chicken!
- 1 spinach wrap
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup mozzarella pearls
- 1/2 cup kale, ribs removed
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar, for finishing
- 2 Tbsp Stonewall Kitchen Lemon & Avocado Oil Aioli
- 2 Tbsp feta
- 2 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp almonds, sliced
- 1 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp walnuts, chopped
Spread the Stonewall Kitchen Lemon & Avocado Oil Aioli on the wrap.
Sprinkle the spinach, kale, strawberries, feta, sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts and dried cranberries over the top. Drizzle with Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar.
Fold the sides in, roll and slice in half.