Fresh Spring Salad
I made this recipe a couple weeks ago for an event and it was a HUGE hit! All that FRESH CRUNCH your craving as the warmer weather rolls in!
- 6 radishes, shaved
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 1 cup Dill Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 16 asparagus spears, blanched & chopped
- 2 Tbsp Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Honey Mustard
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh mint, chopped
To make the dressing, whisk together Sicilian Lemon Balsamic, Dill Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Honey Mustard and Salt and Pepper in a medium bowl, set aside.
In a large bowl, toss together radishes, peas, chicken breasts, asparagus spears, walnuts and fresh mint and fresh dill. Dress as desired.