Citrus Maple Glazed Ham
Easter Sunday is almost here and if you’re not using our Maple Dark Balsamic on your ham, YOU ARE MISSING OUT! This easy, delicious, kid-friendly main dish is one I actually make quite often. A little twist on a classic, Easter FAVORITE!
- 1/2 cup Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Champagne Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can pineapple slices
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 4-pound boneless spiral sliced ham, fully cooked
Rinse the ham, pat dry and place in slow cooker.
In a separate bowl, combine Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar, Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Champagne Mustard, brown sugar – brush all over the ham in slow cooker. Season with Himalayan Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour the orange juice and pineapple juice (from the can) around the ham. Place the pineapple slices on top of the ham.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.