Spicy Cucumber Dill Gazpacho
- 5 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4.5 ounce can chopped green chiles
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup Baklouti Green Chili Olive Oil (or our recent Dill/Green Chili mix up, ha!)
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- juice of 2 limes
- Hepp’s Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- red chili pepper flakes, to taste
- ricotta, for finishing
- Dill Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for finishing
- fresh dill, for finishing
Roughly chop cucumbers, green onions, green chiles, garlic cloves, green bell pepper, basil, parsley, and dill. Set aside one or two cucumber slices for topping at the end.
Add cucumbers, green onions, green chiles, garlic cloves, and green bell pepper to blender or food processor. Blend until semi-smooth (a couple larger chunks are okay).
Add the basil, parsley, dill, vegetable stock, Baklouti Green Chili Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, lime juice, Himalayan Sea Salt, and freshly ground black pepper to blender (or food processor). Use the liquefy setting (or if your blender doesn’t have this option, place on high until you’ve reached desired consistency). Chill for about 4 hours.
Top with red chili pepper flakes to taste, along with any additional salt or pepper needed. Add a spoonful of ricotta, an extra drizzle of Dill Extra Virgin Olive Oil, cucumber slices and fresh dill.
Recipe adapted from: https://www.wideopeneats.com/recipes/spicy-cucumber-gazpacho/