Mexican Shrimp Foil Pack
- 1 ear of corn, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 zucchini, sliced thick
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 2 Bell peppers, cut into quarters (any color)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bag uncooked, raw jumbo shrimp (I bought mine from Aldi)
- 4oz cured chorizo, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons PS Seasoning Elote Loco Seasoning Blend
- 2 teaspoons PS Seasoning Tackle Box Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup Cilantro & Roasted Onion Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cotija Cheese, crumbled
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
Tear two pieces of aluminum foil to about 14-16″ (I suggest using heavy-duty foil or doubling up).
Divide the cut cobs of corn, zucchini, bell peppers, garlic, onion, shrimp, Chorizo, spices and Cilantro & Roasted Onion Extra Virgin Olive Oil between the two sheet of aluminum foil.
Bring the outside side edges together, roll slightly and crimp the sides to form the foil packets.
Cook the packets on a grill for about 10 minutes, rotating occasionally.
Remove from the grill and let cool slightly. Top with fresh cilantro, a lime wedge and cotija cheese!
*Makes 2 foil packs