Southwest Chicken Salad
Karly has been on a roll lately with these DELICIOUS recipes! This YUMMY one will have you ready for warmer weather! A new grilling FAVORITE!
- 2.5-3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet of Urban Accents Athenian Herb Dry Glaze
- 2 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Urban Accents Chipotle Parmesan Corn on the Cob Seasoning Blend
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed
- 1 can of black olives, sliced
- 1 bag of salad mix (I like a spring green)
- 4 Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Tbsp onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Stonewall Kitchen Creamy Avocado Cilantro Dressing
Place the chicken breasts in a ziplock bag with Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and Urban Accents Athenian Herb Dry Glaze. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes. Begin to preheat your grill.
Once the chicken is ready, grill until cooked (internal temperature should be 165 or higher).
In a small bowl, mix can of corn with Urban Accents Chipotle Parmesan Corn on the Cob Seasoning Blend, set aside.
Assemble salad in bowl. Top with tomatoes, onion, black olives, black beans and prepared corn. Add grilled chicken and top with Mexican cheese and Stonewall Kitchen Creamy Avocado Cilantro Dressing. Top with tortilla chips if desired.