Serrano Honey Garlic Shrimp
Here’s an EASY and DELICIOUS recipe by our very own Karly! Featuring our Serrano Honey White Balsamic that is currently ON SALE! Pair it with some jasmine rice and here’s dinner tonight!
- 1 pound large jumbo shrimp, peeled + deveined
- 1/3 cup Honey Meadows Raw Honey
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Serrano Honey White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- Green onions, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
Mix honey, soy sauce, Serrano Honey Balsamic, ginger, garlic, Toasted Sesame Oil, red chili flakes and cilantro in a small bowl, set aside.
Place the peeled and deveined shrimp into a bowl (or shallow plate) and add 1/3 of the sauce. Toss to coat and allow shrimp to marinade for 20-30 minutes.
Heat a medium skillet on medium-high heat. Add Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, butter, and prepared shrimp (discarding any marinade). Cook until the shrimp turns pink (about 2 minutes each side).
Add the reserved sauce to the shrimp and bring to a simmer. Toss the shrimp with the sauce to coat; serve immediately with white rice or pasta. Garnish the honey garlic shrimp with green onions and sesame seeds.