Dill Zucchini Bread
- olive oil in your Misto Sprayer
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 2 Tbsp cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Dill Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp Hepp’s Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp dried dill (or 1 1/2 tsp fresh dill)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp lemon zest
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Using your Misto, spray a loaf pan, making sure to coat all sides with olive oil.
In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, Himalayan sea salt, baking soda, baking powder, garlic powder and dill – set aside.
In a separate large bowl, whisk together Dill Extra Virgin Olive Oil, milk, eggs and lemon zest. While stirring the “wet” ingredients, slowly add the dry ingredients, continuing to mix the whole time.
Once batter is mixed well, gently fold in the grated zucchini (make sure it is patted dry) and shredded cheddar cheese.
Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour (or until toothpick comes out clean).