Who doesn’t LOVE Instapot recipes?! This quick and easy weeknight meal is both HEALTHY and DELICIOUS. Pairs PERFECTLY with some jasmine rice and steamed broccoli!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Legal Sea Foods Lemon Pepper Seafood Seasoning
- Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 cup whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
In an Instapot, select the saute feature. Add 2 tablespoons Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season both sides of the chicken breasts GENEROUSLY with Legal Sea Foods Lemon Pepper Seafood Seasoning. Place them in the Instapot and sear both sides for 3-4 minutes (both sides should have a nice brown on them, but NOT cooked all the way through). Once done, remove from instapot and set aside.
Add a little more Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil as well as the 3 cloves of sliced garlic, saute until lightly browned. Turn off the Instapot. Add kalamata olives, capers, water, Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar and dried oregano, mix together. Place the Instapot rack on top of the mixture. Place seared chicken breasts on top of the rack. Lock Instapot (making sure the release valve is on “sealing”). Cook on the “poultry” setting for 15 minutes.
While the chicken is cooking, combine Greek yogurt, parsley, mint, lemon zest and lemon juice in a small bowl, set aside.
Once the chicken is done, turn the valve to “release.” Remove the chicken from the Instapot and cover so it stays warm. Turn the Instapot back on saute. Simmer the olive mixture until the liquid reduces by about half.
Place each chicken breast on a plate, top with olive mixture and serve with yogurt sauce on the side.