Chile Verde Fish Taco Salad
I’m always looking for more lent-friendly recipes! BONUS that this is super EASY and QUICK! It also uses the grill for these warm Friday nights we’ve been having! Sipping on a Maple Bacon Old Fashioned while grilling fish for a fresh salad… that’s my kind of Friday Night!🐟🥗
- 1 pound tilapia filets
- 1 ounce (full packet) Urban Accents Chile Verde Fish Taco Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Corn Salsa
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 avocado, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons Jalapeno White Balsamic
- Tortilla strips, for garnish
Heat grill and oil grates with a little Persian Lime Olive Oil. Rub Persian Lime Olive Oil on all sides of the tilapia filets, then season (on all sides) using the entire packet of Urban Accents Chile Verde Fish Taco seasoning.
Grill approximately 4 minutes on each side (or until dark grill marks form and fish is plump/firm at it’s thickest).
Serve fish on mixed greens with Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Corn Salsa, sliced radishes, avocado chunks, a lime wedge, tortilla strips and a drizzle of Jalapeno White Balsamic!