LOADED Baked Potato
This KID FRIENDLY recipe is a FAMILY FAVORITE of ours! It is the dinner that is requested by my daughter EVERY YEAR on her birthday! An EASY and YUMMY weeknight meal that can be personalized for the pickiest of eaters!
- 4 Large Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Hepp’s Himalayan Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- All your favorite fixings (crumbled bacon, green onions, broccoli, sour cream, shredded cheese, cubbed/shredded chicken, etc.)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Wash potatoes, pat dry and poke holes in each side with a fork.
Lay out 4 pieces of aluminum foil.
Rub each potato with about 1 teaspoon Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 1/4 teaspoon Hepp’s Himalayan Sea Salt. Wrap in aluminum foil.
Bake for 1 hour.
Remove from oven, unwrap and garnish as desired!