“Empty the Veggie Drawer” Pasta
This GORGEOUS recipe was crafted by our girl Kayleen’s sweet Mama! Delicious, bright and FRESH – everything you want in a summer dish!
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 bag Dalla Terra Pasta
- 10oz asparagus spears
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- 4 Italian Chicken Sausages
- 1 cup whole cherry tomatoes
- 6oz baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Chiquitita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly shaved parmesan, for finishing
- 2 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Jacobsen Salt Co. Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
- Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar, for finishing
- PS Seasoning Citrus Smash Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 jar Sonoma Gourmet Cherry Tomato with Basil Sauce
In a medium sauce pan, sauté minced garlic and red onion in Chiquitita Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Once fragrant, add Sonoma Gourmet Cherry Tomato with Basil Sauce, simmer for 15 minutes.
On a baking pan lined with parchment paper, spread out the mushrooms, broccoli, asparagus and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil and PS Seasoning Citrus Smash Lemon Pepper Seasoning, red pepper flakes, freshly ground black pepper, Himalayan Sea Salt and granulated garlic to taste. Roast at 400°F for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside. Cook pasta according to package instructions, set aside. In a separate small pan, fry the chicken sausage, slice and set aside.
To plate, place pasta first followed by roasted vegetables, prepared sauce and sliced chicken sausage. Serve with a drizzle of Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar and freshly grated parmesan.