Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3/4 Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 3 + 1 tablespoon Urban Accents Heartland Pepper & Garlic Seasoning Blend, divided
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 Baby Bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 small jars sun-dried tomatoes, drained from oil and chopped (save 2 tablespoons of the oil from the jar)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups spinach
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
Season chicken breasts (on both sides) with Urban Accents Heartland Pepper & Garlic Seasoning blend.
In a large skillet, heat Tuscan Herb Olive Oil with 2 tablespoons of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and cook for about 4 minutes on each side until browned. Once chicken is cooked to 165 degrees, remove to a plate and set aside.
Add the remaining 1/2 cup Tuscan Herb Olive Oil to the same pan. Saute onion, garlic, mushrooms, 1 additional tablespoon of Urban Accents Heartland Pepper & Garlic Seasoning blend as well as the sun-dried tomatoes. Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until the onions are translucent. Slowly add chicken broth, whole milk, and Parmesan Cheese to the pan. Whisk to combine until smooth, while continuing to simmer for about 2-3 more minutes.
Add spinach to the mixture and cook until wilted. Add the cooked chicken breasts back to pan and reheat for 2-3 minutes. Serve the immediately with pasta, gnocchi or orzo (it is AMAZING with Dalla Terra Pasta). Garnish with fresh chopped parsley!