Maple Balsamic Pulled Pork
This is HANDS DOWN the BEST pulled pork recipe I have ever made! Super juicy and SO INCREDIBLY TENDER! The smoked paprika and cumin add a little spicy, smoked flavor that is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! And that Maple Balsamic gives you all the FALL VIBES!
- 3-4 Pound Boneless Pork Loin
- 1/3 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Onions
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Hepp’s Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/3 Cup Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Stonewall Kitchen Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Kaiser Rolls
Lay the pork loin out on a large cutting board.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, garlic powder, minced onion, smoked paprika, cumin, Hepp’s Applewood Smoked Sea Salt, freshly ground black pepper and cayenne pepper.
Evenly season the pork loin with the seasoning mixture and use your hands to massage the rub into all sides of the meat.
In your slow cooker, pour the chicken broth, Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar and worcestershire sauce into the bottom. Stir to combine.
Place the pork into the slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours (or 4-6 hours on high) until it is fork tender and falling apart. Shred the pork (I just do it right inside the slow cooker) and serve with kaiser rolls and Stonewall Kitchen Honey Barbecue Sauce.