Grilled Hawaiian Burger
Raise your hand if you LOVE Red Robbin! 🙋♀️“The Banzai Burger” is seriously my ALL TIME FAVORITE! I was CRAVING it this week so I decided to recreate it with some Stock Market goodies! This is a super quick, easy and DELICIOUS weeknight meal! 🍍🍔
- 1 lb ground round, pattied into 2 burgers
- 1/2 cup Sicilian Biancolilla Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Urban Accents Chicago Steak & Chop Seasoning Blend
- 2 pineapple rings
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- 2 slices of tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Citrus Teriyaki
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 2 hamburger buns
In a medium size frying pan, heat Sicilian Biancolilla Extra Virgin Olive Oil until hot. Season pattied burgers with Urban Accents Chicago Steak & Chop seasoning blend. Cook burgers to desired doneness (don’t forget to top with the slice of sharp cheddar once burgers are almost done).
Once cheese is melted, place burger on the bottom bun. Top with sliced avocado, tomato slice, pineapple ring and lettuce. Drizzle with Stonewall Kitchen Citrus Teriyaki Sauce and mayo (top with bun).
*Makes 2 burgers