Horseradish Steak Crostini
- 1 baguette, sliced (about an inch thick)
- 4 pieces of steak, cooked rare
- Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Aioli
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Denissimo Balsamic Vinegar
While baguettes are baking, heat butter in a medium skillet on medium-high heat. Add sliced onions. Cook until soft & translucent. Add sugar. Saute until carmelized.
Remove steak baguettes from the oven. Top each with carmelized onions and a piece of arugula. Drizzle with Densissimo Balsamic Vinegar.