Fresh Strawberry & Chicken Salad
This week’s recipe comes from one of our FAVORITE customers, Anne! A SIMPLE, LIGHT & DELICIOUS dinner idea for these HOT summer nights we’ve been having (not that I’m complaining – summer is FINALLY here)! Perfect salad to bring to your 4th of July cookout! ❤️💙
- 3 Tablespoons Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon Honey Meadows Raw Honey
- Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 bag Spring Mix lettuce
- 1/4 cup Roasted almonds, slivered
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 1 1/2 cups grilled chicken, cubed (Anne actually used a leftover Rotisserie chicken – SUPER EASY)
- Strawberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar, for finishing
Mix Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lime juice and Honey Meadows Raw Honey together well for the dressing.
Place strawberries, Spring Mix lettuce, almonds, goat cheese crumbles and chicken in a large bowl and toss well. Drizzle with dressing and toss again. Season with Himalayan Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper. Finish with a drizzle of our Strawberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar over the top!