Dark Chocolate Mocha Moonshine Cake
Get ready for a SUPER EASY & DECADENT [adult only] dessert! This cake starts with a dark chocolate box cake mix but is COMPLETELY ELEVATED by our Sugarlands Shine Dark Chocolate Mocha Sippin’ Cream! Serve with fresh whip cream or cool whip. A SIMPLE treat that will REALLY WOW your guests!
- 1 15oz Dark Chocolate Box Cake Mix
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup Chiquitita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup + 1 cup Sugarlands Shine Dark Chocolate Mocha Sippin’ Cream, divided
- 1 8oz container cool whip topping
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips (or shaved chocolate)
Prepare cake mix according to directions (substituting the Chiquitita Extra Virgin Olive Oil for the vegetable oil); in addition, add 1/2 cup Sugarlands Shine Dark Chocolate Mocha Sippin’ Cream to the batter. Pour into 9×13″ baking dish and bake according to directions. Once done, let cool completely.
Once cooled, poke holes throughout cake (about 1 inch apart). Pour Sugarlands Shine Dark Chocolate Mocha Sippin’ Cream over cake. Place in fridge to set, soak up and get cold. When ready to serve, top with cool whip and mini chocolate chips.