Grilled Salmon Foil Pack
Looking for a quick, delicious and HEALTHY weeknight meal? Look no further! I made this last week and it was SO EASY (except for the part where I nearly burned all of my eyebrows and eyelashes off on the grill 😬😂). Everything goes into the foil and then on the grill – which makes clean up a BREEZE!
- 1 Salmon fillet (I buy mine at Aldi – they are THE BEST)
- Dill Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- Fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1/2 tsp. Urban Accents Fisherman’s Favorite seasoning blend
- 1/2 tsp PS Seasoning Citrus Smash seasoning blend
- Jacobson’s Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
- Jacobson’s freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- Aluminum foil
Preheat your grill. While preheating, double layer aluminum foil. Drizzle Dill Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the foil, lay down your salmon fillet. Lay the trimmed asparagus next to the fillet. Drizzle more Dill Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the salmon and asparagus (be generous). Lay the lemon slices over the top. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and finish with Urban Accents Fisherman’s Favorite seasoning blend, PS Seasoning Citrus Smash seasoning blend, Jacobson’s Himalayan Sea Salt and Jacobson’s freshly cracked black pepper. Fold the foil up and wrap to seal.
Place your foil pack on the grill and allow to cook for about 20 minutes (checking periodically). Once the salmon flakes easily, its ready! Serve with our Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic.