Herby Maple Roasted Nuts
‘Tis the season for entertaining! These EASY and DELICIOUS roasted nuts stay warm all evening in your SLOW COOKER! Featuring our Rosemary Olive Oil – they are the PERFECT Christmas party snack!
- 1 lb (salted) mixed nuts
- 1 lb (salted) whole cashews
- 4 Tbsp Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp freshly ground Himalayan Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Urban Accents Herby Maple Seasoning Blend
Heat the Butter Olive Oil and Rosemary Olive Oil in a small saucepan on the stove top, add the Urban Accents Herby Maple Seasoning Blend, fresh rosemary and Himalayan Sea Salt, stir. Saute for about 3 minutes (or until simmering).
Add the mixed nuts and cashews to the slow cooker. Pour the warm mixture over the top, stir well to coat nuts.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour and 20 minutes (stirring about every 20 minutes or so to prevent burning).
Turn the slow cooker off and leave covered to keep warm.