Panko Crusted Salmon
Raise your hand if you LOVE dill?! 🙋♀️Seriously, next to basil it is my FAVORITE herb! Especially this time of year when you crave all things light & fresh! This DELICIOUS recipe features our Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Dill Aioli! A STAPLE CONDIMENT in my house! 🍋🌿🐟
- 4, 4-6oz salmon filets, skin on
- 8 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Dill Aioli
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Dill Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Urban Accents Fisherman’s Wharf Seasoning Blend, to taste
- Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Set oven to broil and line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
Lightly coat the salmon filets in Dill Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with Urban Accents Fisherman’s Wharf seasoning blend. Warm a non-stick sauté pan over medium heat and place the salmon filets, skin side down, into the pan. Sear the fish until the skin is crisp and the salmon is cooked about half way through.
Flip the salmon over and briefly sear the top. Remove the salmon filets and place onto the baking pan. Spread the top of each filet with approximately 2 tablespoons of Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Dill aioli. Sprinkle with panko bread crumbs, Himalayan Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Place the salmon under the broiler and broil until the panko bread crumbs brown.
Remove from broiler and serve immediately with a drizzle of Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic and additional aioli if desired.