Cajun Shrimp Foil Packs
Here is a DELICIOUS & EASY campfire dinner recipe for your grill this weekend! We made these this past weekend while camping and they were seriously AMAZING! A fun, ELEVATED twist on your classic foil packets! 🥒🍤🧄🥔
- 1 ear of corn, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 zucchini, sliced thick
- 4 baby red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bag uncooked, raw jumbo shrimp (I bought mine from Aldi)
- 1 andouille sausage
- 1 teaspoon Legal Sea Foods New England Seafood Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Legal Sea Foods Cajun Seafood Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Milanese Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil, seperated into 1/4 cups
- Fresh parsley, chopped
Tear two pieces of aluminum foil to about 14-16″ (I suggest using heavy-duty foil or doubling up).
Divide the cut cobs of corn, zucchini, baby red potatoes, garlic, shrimp, andouille sausage, spices and Milanese Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil between the two sheet of aluminum foil.
Bring the outside side edges together, roll slightly and crimp the sides to form the foil packets.
Cook the shrimp foil packets on a grill for about 10 minutes, rotating occassionally.
Remove from the grill and let cool slightly. Top with fresh parsley and serve.
*Makes 2 foil packs