Bourbon Molasses Pulled Chicken Sliders
We’ve reSTOCKed our Stonewall Kitchen products and I could not be more excited! I’ve been seriously MISSING and CRAVING our Bourbon Molasses Barbecue Sauce. This is a QUICK, EASY and crock pot-friendly recipe that is PERFECT for those busy weeknights!
- 1 pound Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Bourbon Molasses Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Maine Craft Ale Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Honey Meadows Raw Honey
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8-10 slider rolls
Place chicken breasts in crock pot with 1 cup chicken broth. Season with Himalayan Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook on high for 4 hours (or low for 6 hours).
When chicken is cooked, drain the broth and shred chicken using two forks until it has all been shredded into bite size pieces. Toss with the Stonewall Kitchen Bourbon Molasses Barbecue Sauce until it is well coated.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, Stonewall Kitchen Maine Craft Ale Mustard and Honey Meadows Raw Honey. Add the coleslaw mix and toss. Add Himalayan Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Line the bottoms of the slider rolls on your work surface. Top each with about 2 ounces of pulled chicken and 2 tablespoons coleslaw. Place the top bun on each and serve with additional sauce if desired.