Basil Pesto Flatbread
A DELICIOUS and EASY alternative to Thursday frozen pizza night (that’s a thing at my house). This flatbread is FULL OF FLAVOR! Our AMAZING pesto paired with our Traditional Fine Aged Dark Balsamic – it is a match made in FOODIE HEAVEN!
- Naan Flatbread (I always get mine at Aldi)
- 2 Tablespoons Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Traditional Fine Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Urban Accents Roma Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup Delizia Basil Pesto
- 1 small garden tomato, sliced thin
- 4 slices DuPont Mozzarella
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup ground Italian sausage, cooked
- 3-4 baby bella mushrooms, sliced
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Drizzle the Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the flatbread. Then spread Delizia Basil Pesto on top of the oil. Lay the sliced tomatoes out evenly, followed by the sliced mozzarella and mushrooms. Sprinkle the goat cheese and Italian sausage across the top. Season with Urban Accents Roma Seasoning Blend.
Bake for about 15 minutes (or until cheese is melted).
Remove from oven and drizzle with Traditional Fine Aged Balsamic Vinegar.
*Makes 1 flatbread