Apple Gouda Fondue
It’s COLD and we’re ready for all things apple and cheesy and WARM. This fondue is a PERFECT way to really ELEVATE your charcuterie board! An EASY and DELICOUS crowd pleaser!
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 12oz bottle Blake’s American Apple Hard Cider
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups grated smoked gouda
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/8 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Madagascar Black Pepper Olive Oil
- For dipping:
- Pretzel Bites
- Thinly Sliced Filet Mignon
- Baby Potatoes
- Broccoli Florets
- Sliced Apples
- Sliced Pears
- Sour Dough Bread Bites
- Smoked Sausage
Turn on fondue pot to heat. In a medium bowl, grate cheeses and toss with black pepper, Himalayan Sea Salt and cornstarch until mixed, set aside.
In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, bring Blake’s Hard Cider, chicken broth, Madagascar Black Pepper Oil and garlic to a simmer. Add a handful of cheese to simmering pan, allow to completely melt before continuing to add the remaining cheese (slowly and allowing each handful to melt before adding another). Add Worcestershire sauce while continuing to stir. Stir until cheese is shiny and smooth. Transfer to heated fondue pot and serve with the dipping sides.