Kale Salad with Balsamic Fig Dressing
This GORGEOUS weather has me ready for all things SUMMER! This EASY, DELICIOUS and light salad is SO quick to whip up! It makes the perfect match to chicken on the grill. This is also the salad I made for Ladies Day yesterday and it was a HUGE hit!
- 2 cups of kale, ribs removed, chopped
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, cumbled
- 1/4 cup Black Mission Fig Dark Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Chiquitita Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or any of our straight EVOO)
- Maple Candied Pecans
- 1 cup pecans, whole
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Urban Accents Vermont Grill Dryglaze
Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread pecans on top.
In a small bowl, mix butter and dryglaze. Pour over pecans and toss to coat well.
Bake for 20 minutes, stiring halfway. Set aside to cool.
Toss kale and greens in a large serving bowl. Top with candied pecans, goat cheese and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with the Black Mission Fig Dark Balsamic and Chiquitita EVOO.