Garlic Neapolitan Beef Roast
- 3.5 lb beef rump roast
- 1/2 cup Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Urban Accents Chicago Steak & Chop Seasoning blend
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 4 large carrots, chopped large
- 2 celery stalks, chopped large
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped large
- Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a gallon-size Ziplock bag, place the rump roast, Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar and Urban Accents Chicago Steak & Chop Seasoning Blend. Seal the bag and rub olive oil, balsamic vinegar and seasoning into to roast. Place in refrigerator to marinate over night (or in freezer to make at a later time).
Once ready to cook, add 1/2 cup beef broth to your crock pot. Place roast and marinade into crock pot. Cook on low for 8 hours.
At 8 hours, add carrots, celery and onion. Season with Himalayan Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper, cook for an additional 2 hours on low heat.
Serve with butternut squash to complete the PERFECT fall meal!