Black Peppercorn Alfredo
An EASY and DELICIOUS weeknight meal using our NEW Madagascar Black Peppercorn Olive Oil! The FRESH peppercorn taste completely ELEVATES this AMAZING alfredo sauce! This dish is SERIOUSLY yum, yum, YUM! 🥘
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream (or half&half)
- 3/4 cup Madagascar Black Peppercorn Extra Virgin Olive Oil, dividied into 1/2 cup & 1/4 cup
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Urban Accents Fisherman’s Warf seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 jumbo shrimp, cooked (I typically remove the tails before sauteing but it’s not necessary)
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- Dalla Terra Sea Salt Tagliatelle Pasta
Bring a pot of SALTED water to a boil and cook Dalla Terra Pasta according to directions, set aside (SAVE 1/2 CUP OF THE PASTA WATER FOR LATER).
In a sauce pan on medium heat, melt the 1/2 stick of butter and saute garlic. Add the 1 1/2 cups heavy cream and freshly grated parmesan and whisk constantly (watch carefully so it does not burn).
In a seperate frying pan, add 1/2 cup of the Madagascar Black Peppercorn EVOO to the pan and heat on medium-high. Add the broccoli and saute until slightly tender (I still like it a bit crisp). Make sure you are still watching the sauce! Add the shrimp to the frying pan as well as Himalayan Sea Salt and a 1/2 teaspoon of Urban Accents Fisherman’s Warf seasoning blend. Saute until warm.
Going back to the sauce pan, add the ground nutmeg, 1/4 cup Madagascar Black Peppercorn EVOO, Himalayan Sea Salt and 1/4-1/2 cup of the pasta water. Continue whisking until a nice, creamy sauce consistency is present. Pour the sauce into the frying pan with the broccoli and shrimp and stir. Add the pasta and toss together. Finish with freshly chopped parsley.
*Makes 2 plates of pasta