Tuscan Herb Beef Roast
The crisp, FALL air is here and I’m craving COMFORT FOOD! It doesn’t get more COZY than a beef roast in the CROCK POT! A super EASY and DELICIOUS Sunday meal that the whole family will FALL in LOVE with! 🍂❤️🍛
- 2 lbs beef roast
- 1 cup Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil, dividied into 1/2 cup & 1/2 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon + 1/2 teaspoon Urban Accents Heartland Pepper & Garlic seasoning blend, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs baby gold potatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped parsley (optional)
Heat 1/2 cup Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large skillet on high heat. Season beef roast with Himalayan Sea Salt, freshly ground black pepper and 1/2 teaspoon Urban Accents Heartland Pepper & Galic seasoning blend. Place seasoned roast in the heated frying pan and sear on both sides.
Pour 1/2 cup water at the bottom of a crockpot place seared beef roast inside. On top of the roast, layer carrots, potatoes and onions. Drizzle 1/2 cup Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with minced garlic, Himalayan Sea Salt, freshly ground black pepper and 1 tablespoon Urban Accents Heartland Pepper & Garlic seasoning blend. Cook on low for 8 hours.
When ready to serve, finish with freshly chopped parsley.