Hot Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
Another FABULOUS recipe from our very own Karly! A festive pinwheel to serve at Friendsgiving with all that leftover Turkey! The perfect Thanksgiving bite!
- 1/2 cup Stock Market Hot Pepper Berry Bacon Jam
- 8oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 Large Spinach Herb Tortilla Wraps
- 1/2 cup Honey Roasted Pecans, chopped
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 8oz Deli Turkey Meat, chopped (or if using leftover Turkey, shredded)
Combine Stock Market Hot Pepper Berry Bacon Jam and cream cheese in a small bowl. Spread a thin layer on one side of each tortilla. Sprinkle chopped pecans over cream cheese spread, followed by spinach leaves and shredded turkey. Repeat for each tortilla. Tightly roll up each tortilla and wrap each roll with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
Remove prepared tortillas from plastic wrap and cut each roll into equal size pieces. Serve with additional Stock Market Hot Pepper Berry Bacon Jam.