Sweet Corn & Tomato Salad
A DELICIOUS and FRESH summer salad to accompany your next barbecue or cookout! Corn season is upon us and this QUICK and EASY side is the PERFECT use for all of that SWEET CORN! Our Basil Olive Oil really highlights this SUMMER FAVORITE!
- 6 medium ears of fresh corn
- 1 tsp Hepp’s Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 leaves of fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3 Tbsp A-Premium White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add Hepp’s Himalayan Sea Salt and corn. Cook for about 5 minutes, then remove from water and pat dry. Heat Butter Extra Virgin Oilve Oil in a frying pan on high heat. Add ears of corn and sear on a couple sides. Remove from heat and let cool.
Once the ears of corn have cooled, cut the kernels off the cob and transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in tomatoes and feta cheese. Add Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil, A-Premium White Balsamic Vinegar and freshly chopped basil leaves. Season with additional sea salt and freshly ground black pepper as desired.