Spicy Street Corn Salad
‘Backyard Barbecue Season’ calls for EASY and DELICIOUS sides! This salad is the PERFECT way to use up all of those garden veggies!
- 3 Tbsp mayo
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 large red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp Jalapeno Balsamic
- 4 Tbsp fresh lime juice (2 limes)
- 2/3 cup Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp freshly ground Himalayan Sea Salt
- 4 cups corn (about 6 ears, cooked and shucked)
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro & Roasted Onion Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Urban Accents Spicy Chili Lime Corn on the Cob Seasoning
In a large frying pan on high heat, add the corn, Himalayan Sea Salt and Cilantro & Roasted Onion Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Cook until some corn is slightly charred, remove from heat and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, mayo, sour cream, Jalapeno Balsamic and Urban Accents Spicy Chili Lime Corn on the Cob Seasoning blend, set aside.
In a large bowl, toss prepared corn, bell pepper, red onion, jalapeno and fresh cilantro. Pour prepared dressing over the top and mix gently. Sprinkle with Cotija cheese.