Smashed Avocado Chicken
This DELICIOUS recipe inspiration came from our very own SHARIE who made something similar eariler this week. I substituted/added some of my FAVORITE Stock Market ingredients! I have to say, this recipe is SO EASY and SO YUMMY! Everyone LOVED it – EVEN MY KIDS!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Urban Accents Bacony Tomato Delish Dip Mix
- 2 avocados
- Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Baklouti Green Chili Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 thick slices of Dupont Garden Veggie Monterey Jack Cheese (their Salsa Jack would also be delicious)
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped parsley
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Drizzle Baklouti Green Chili Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil on the bottom of a baking dish. Place chicken breasts on top. Drizzle with more Baklouti Green Chili Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top. Season with Himalayan Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake for approximately 30 minutes (or until internal temp of chicken reaches 170 degrees F).
While the chicken is baking, smach the avocados in a dish. Add 1 tablespoon Urban Accents Bacony Tomato delish dip mix and stir well, set aside.
Once chicken is done cooking, remove from oven. Put the oven on broil. Spread the avocado mixture on the top of each chicken breast. Place a slice of cheese on the top of each chicken breast. Place back in the oven for approximately 5 minutes (watch closesly so the cheese doesn’t burn).
Once cheese is melted, remove from oven, plate and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley.