“Sloppy joe, slop, sloppy joe…” Am I the only one who starts singing Lunch Lady Land by Adam Sandler anytime anyone mentions Sloppy Joes? 😆 A SUPER EASY, YUMMY weeknight recipe that your whole family will love! My son Gabe took one bite and literally said, “Mom! I could live off of these!” The brioche buns really elevate this CLASSIC sandwich! 🍔
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Urban Accents Chicago Steak + Chop Seasoning Blend
- Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 brioche buns
Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped onion. Saute until translucent. Add ground beef. Season with Urban Accents Chicago Steak + Chop Seasoning Blend and Himalayan Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Stir and cook until meat is browned, drain off fat.
Add Sloppy Joe Sauce. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes. Serve hot on slightly toasted brioche buns.
*Makes 6 sandwiches