Sesame Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry
Get ready for the EASIEST RECIPE EVER! This is a SUPER QUICK, weeknight meal that the whole family will LOVE! Did I forget to mention this is an ALDI RECIPE?! I got all of the ingreidents (aside from the seasoning, oils & balsamic) at ALDI! This is a DELICIOUS, GO-TO for my family when I am short on time! 🥘🍤🥦🥥
- 1/4 cup Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Urban Accents Fisherman’s Warf seasoning blend
- 1 bag Fusia Teriyaki Stir Fry (Aldi brand (purple bag) – by the frozen foods)
- 1 bag Freemont Fish Market Jumbo Frozen Shrimp (chicken is also a good substitute for this recipe)
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas (or 1 of the small bags at Aldi – in the fruit/vegetable refrigerated display)
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 cups diced pineapples
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar, for finishing
Thaw shrimp and remove tails, rinse well. Heat both Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Toasted Sesame Oil over medium-high heat in a wok or large skillet. Add shrimp and season with Urban Accents Fisherman’s Warf seasoning blend and sautee for about 2 minutes.
Add bag of frozen stir fry (be sure to remove the teriyaki sauce pouch). Stir so the shrimp and oils are distributed throughout the frozen vegetables and noodles. Cover and let cook for about 3 minutes. Uncover and add fresh broccoli and sugar snap peas. Stir again and recover, cooking about 3 more minutes. After the vegetables are steamed, add teriyaki sauce pouch and stir to coat everything evenly.
Once plated, add green onions, pineapple chunks, cashews and shredded coconut to your liking. Drizzle with Coconut White Balsamic.