Pumpkin Spice (& Everything Nice) Pasta
Alright, alright…HERE IT IS! Our BELOVED Pumpkin Spice Pasta recipe! Seriously, this DELICIOUS, SEASONAL pasta dish will be your NEW FALL FAVORITE! An ELEVATED weeknight meal that will have you feeling like you’re out to dinner!
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 small red onion, slivered
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Sicilian Biancolilla Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Himalyan Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Urban Accents Heartland Pepper & Garlic seasoning blend, to taste
- 1/2 cup Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Dalla Terra Pumpkin Spice Pasta
- Freshly shaved Parmesan
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In a small baking dish, drizzle Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil at the bottom of the dish. Place the boneless, skinless chicken breasts at the bottom of the dish; drizzle with more Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with Urban Accents Heartland Pepper & Garlic seasoning blend, Himalyan Sea Salt & black pepper. Coat with Italian bread crumbs and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Fill a medium pot with water and add about 2 teaspons of Himalayan Sea Salt. Bring water to a boil.
While chicken is baking and waiting for the water to boil, heat 2 Tablespoons Sicilian Biancolilla Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large skillet. Add slivered red onions and saute for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and sautee another 5 minutes. Add spinach and garlic and sautee until wilted. Add tomatoes and sautee another minute. Remove from heat.
Add Dalla Terra Pumpkin Spice pasta to the boiling water. Cook according to package directions.
Remove chicken from the oven. Place pasta in a bowl and toss with Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar.
Divide the dressed pasta between two plates. Place sauteed vegetables on top. On top on the vegetables, place a chicken breast and top with freshly grated Parmesan.
*Makes two servings