Jackpot Stacked Burger
- 1lb ground beef
- 2 burger buns
- 2 pieces of green leaf lettuce
- 2 slices of tomato
- 6oz pulled pork (this is a great way to use up leftovers from a previous meal!)
- 2 hot sausage links
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon Hepp’s Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon PS Seasoning The Backyard seasoning blend
- 1/2 cup PS Seasoning Jackpot Carolina Gold sauce
Set your air fryer to 350 degrees.
Make 2 burger patties out of the ground beef. Season with PS Seasonings The Backyard seasoning blend, set aside.
Soak the sliced onion in the buttermilk for 5-10 minutes. Combine flour, salt and pepper, set aside.
Cut the hot link into 4 pieces by cutting it down lengthwise first, and then across the middle. Grill the burgers and hot link to desired temperature.
Heat the pork in the microwave or in a sauté pan with a little bit of PS Seasoning Jackpot Carolina Gold sauce.
Toast the burger buns on the grill, set aside.
Shake the sliced onion dry and then toss in the flour. Make sure they are well coated. Sift out the onion and place them in the air fryer for 2-3 minutes (or until golden brown and crispy).
Build the burger from bottom to top in this order: lettuce, tomato, burger patty, pork, hot link, onion strings and then an additional drizzle of Jackpot Carolina Gold sauce.