Hot Honey Grilled Zucchini
EASY SUMMER ENTERTAINING RECIPE ALERT! Veggie season is upon us! This DELICIOUS recipe is the PERFECT accompaniment to your next backyard cookout!
- 3-4 small to medium zucchini ends, trimmed & cut into 4 planks
- 1/4 cup Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp Savannah Bee Honey Hot Sauce
Preheat grill to 400-425 degrees. Coat both sides of zucchini with Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Himalayan sea salt, freshly ground black pepper and garlic salt.
Place zucchini on grill. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer to a serving platter and top with crumbled feta then drizzle with Savannah Bee Honey Hot Sauce.