So my sister and I have been pretty busy lately…Octoberfest, Witches Night Out, speaking engagements, etc. But with all of those FUN things, I have had less time to cook and have been doing A LOT of eating out (and my body was REALLY feeling it by the end of last week). On Monday, I was CRAVING a FRESH, LIGHT meal so I whipped this up this TASTY dinner super QUICK! Featuring our Milanese Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil, this DELICIOUS dish will be a NEW WEEKNIGHT FAVORITE, I promise! 🐟🍋🌿
- 3 cod filets
- 1/2 cup Milanese Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Urban Accents Fisherman’s Warf seasoning blend
- 1 cup Quinoa, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 lemon, halved and juiced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh California blend veggies, steamed
- Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar, for finishing
- Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a medium frying pan, heat Milanese Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil on medium heat. Add cod filets and season with Urban Accents Fisherman’s Warf seasoning blend as well as Himalayan Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
While the cod is cooking, cook quinoa according to package instructions. Once quinoa is done, toss with the Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice and freshly chopped parsley.
Once the cod is ready, place prepared quinoa on a plate and the cod fillets direcly on top. Finish with the halved cherry tomatoes and a light drizzle of Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar. Serve with steamed vegetables.
*Makes 1 serving