Bruschetta Zucchini Boats
Here is an EASY & DELICIOUS recipe to use up some of your summer garden goodies (or Farmer’s Market finds if you’re like me 😉)! THIS YUMMY recipe is a QUICK weeknight dinner side OR dinner party appetizer! 🍅🥒
- 1 Wind&Willow Bruschetta Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix
- 4 zucchinis
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1 cup shredded Dupont mozzarella cheese
- Traditional Fine Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar, for finishing
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
Cut each zucchini in half horizontally, then scoop out the seeds. Drizzle each zucchini slice with Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and sprinkle with DRY Wind&Willow Bruschetta Cheeseball Mix packet.
Top with sliced tomato, shredded Dupont mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with TOPPING packet.
Bake for 20 -25 minutes (or until soft).
Remove from oven and drizzle with Traditional Fine Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar.