Brie, Pear & Rosemary Crostini
Made these last week for a work get together and they were AMAZING! There’s a good chance these will find their way onto the lounge menu at some point.
- 1 pear, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Rosemary, chopped (for garnish)
- 1 tbsp Honey Meadows Raw Honey, heated
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
- 1 brie wheel, rind cut off and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 baguette, sliced 1/4 inch thick (you will use about 14 slices)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place sliced baguettes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Spread about 2 tsp Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam. Place the sliced brie on top of the jam followed by the pear slice. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with chopped walnuts and fresh rosemary.
Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until brie is melted. Serve warm.