Balsamic Marinated Steak
Raise your hand if you LOVE tender, juicy steak! 🙋♀️This is a SUPER EASY and DELICIOUS steak marinade that will be your NEW FAVORITE! Seriously, there is no going back to any other marinade once you’ve tried this one! Yum, yum, YUM! 🌱🥩
- 1/2 cup Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon freshly minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds steak (whatever your favorite cut is)
- 2 Tablespoons butter (optional)
In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Place steaks in a ziplock bag and pour marinade over the top. Seal bag and place in the refrigerator for AT LEAST two hours (preferably overnight).
Grill until desired temp is reached and serve with butter and more chopped parsley (if desired).