Rosemary & Chive Chicken
- 2 Tbsp Rosemary Olive Oil (plus a little extra for baking)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 12 oz Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp PS Seasoning Fly the Coup Seasoning Blend
- Salt Sisters Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375°F. Drizzle Rosemary Olive Oil at the bottom of a 9×9 baking pan. Place chicken breasts in the pan, drizzle with a little more olive oil and season with PS Seasoning Fly the Coup Seasoning Blend. Bake for about 20 minutes or until chicken has internal temp of 170°F.
While the chicken is cooking, begin making the sauce. In a medium saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons Rosemary Olive Oil on medium heat. Add the Chive & Onion Cream Cheese, allow to begin melting (make sure to keep stirring so it does not burn). Once the cream cheese starts to melt, add chicken broth, continue stirring until combined and hot. Season with Himalayan Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Once chicken is done baking, remove from oven. Plate chicken and top with cream cheese mixture. Serve with red potatoes and green beans.