Summer Mediterranean Flatbread
The perfect light dinner to beat the summer heat! This flatbread is FULL OF FLAVOR! Our AMAZING pesto paired with our 25 Year Fine Aged Dark Balsamic! Cooking out? Try it on the grill!
- Naan Flatbread (I always get mine at Aldi)
- 2 Tablespoons Spicy Calabrian Pesto Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Denissimo Fine Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Delizia Basil Pesto
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup arugala
- 4 cherry tomatoes halved
- 5 kalamata olives, pitted & sliced
- 4 artichoke hearts, drained & patted dry
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Hepp’s Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Drizzle the Spicy Calabrian Pesto Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the flatbread. Then spread Delizia Basil Pesto on top of the oil. Lay the cherry tomatoes out evenly, followed by the artichoke hearts and kalamata olives. Sprinkle the feta cheese.
Bake for about 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with arugula. Season with sea salt & pepper as desired. Drizzle with Denissimo Fine Aged Balsamic Vinegar.
*Makes 1 flatbread