Roasted Veggie & Olive Tapenade
In case you missed us Thursday morning on WTCH, here is that CRAZY GOOD punch recipe we made! It is PERFECT Christmas cocktail to serve your family this year! DELICIOUS and EASY, this punch will have your *ADULT* guests craving MORE!
- 3/4 cups Sonoma Gourmet Roasted Veggie Sauce
- 2 cups pitted kalamata olives
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/3 cup dehydrated sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup tightly packed fresh basil
- 1/3 cup tightly packed fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a food processor, add the Sonoma Gourmet Roasted Veggie Sauce, olives, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice and mix to achieve a dip-like texture. Scrape down sides as needed.
Add a pinch of Himalayan Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper and pulse a few more times.
Serve immediately (can be stored in the refrigerator for a week or so).