Prosciutto-Wrapped Citrus Pepper Asparagus
- 1 pound asparagus (cleaned, trimmed, and dried)
- 2 Tbsp Madagascar Black Pepper Olive Oil
- 1 pouch Urban Accents Citrus Pepper Veggie Roaster
- 3 ounces prosciutto (thinly sliced)
- 2-3 Tbsp Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic Vinegar, for finishing
Preheat oven to 400°
Spread the asparagus on a baking sheet. Drizzle with Madagascar Black Pepper Olive Oil and sprinkle with Urban Accents Citrus Pepper Veggie Roaster Seasoning Blend. Toss to coat.
Wrap individual bundles of asparagus with a single prosciutto slice (larger bundles make good side dishes and smaller bundles are great as appetizers).
Bake on the same baking sheet for 10-15 minutes or until asparagus is tender and prosciutto is crispy.
Drizzle with Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic Vinegar and serve immediately.