Mandarin Ginger Chicken Kabobs
This BEAUTIFUL weather has me LOVING my grill right now! This a FUN, DELICIOUS spin on kabobs that the whole family will LOVE! The pineapple is such a BRIGHT, FLAVORFUL addition to classic chicken kabobs! Paired with the Tangerine Dark Balsamic Vinegar – THESE ARE A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! 🍢
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Tangerine Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3-4 stalks of green onion, diced thin
- Urban Accents Mandarin Ginger Dryglaze
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch chunks
- Kabob skewers (if using wooden, be sure to soak for a few hours prior)
Place chicken chunks, Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Mandarin Ginger Dryglaze packet inresealable plastic bag. Shake gently so that chicken is evenly coated. Seal bag and lay flat in refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the glaze to form.
While chicken is marinating, begin preheating the grill to medium-high heat.
Once chicken is ready, begin to prepare skewers. Alternate chicken, pineapple, red onion, green and red bell peppers.
Place skewers on the grill and cook to desired doneness (chicken should be cooked to 170 degrees).
Once cooked, remove skewers from the grill and drizzle with Tangerine Dark Balsamic Vinegar.