Jalapeno Peach Balsamic Marinated Chicken
This BRIGHT and FRESH chicken recipe just screams SPRING! EASY and DELICIOUS weeknight meal! Pairs great with some orzo pasta OR the pasta salad recipe I featured last week! 😉 Did I mention this can be done as a freezer meal?!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (or chicken thighs)
- 2 tablespoons Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeno White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Chiquitita Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or any of our straight EVOO)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
Place all ingredients in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag and close. Make sure the bag is properly sealed and massage marinade into the chicken. Place the bag into the refrigerator for an hour (or up to 24 hours). This also works as a great freezer meal meat prep! If freezing, place bag in freezer to use at a later time. 🙂
Grill over medium heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side. Remove from grill and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.