Honey Peach Crostini
Here’s another DELICIOUS,EASY appetizer idea for your next get together!I made this last week for our mixology class and it was a HUGE HIT! Seriously paired with our Blackberry Ginger Balsamic, it is AMAZING!
- 1/4 cup Honey Meadows Raw Honey
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 baguette, sliced thin
- 6 basil leaves, thinly chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 slices Neuske’s Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 2 tablespoons Chiquitita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh peaches, sliced thin
- Blackberry-Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, for drizzling
In a frying pan, heat Chiquitita Extra Virgin Olive Oil on medium heat. Add bacon and sprinkle with brown sugar. Cook to your liking, cool and chop candied bacon small.
In a small bowl, mix together ricotta and honey, set aside.
On a baking sheet, spread out baguette slices. Spread a small dollop of honey ricotta on each baguette. Top with a slice of peach. Sprinkle with candied bacon and basil. Toast in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Once toasted, remove from oven and drizzle with Blackberry-Ginger Balsamic Vinegar.